amazon ad

Saturday, March 21, 2020

ABOUT ME

   
                               



         Hello Friends  my name is SRIYA VINOTH KUMAR.  I am a COIMBATORE Resident. First of all i am a House wife, i am having a Baby Girl name is LAKSHANA SRI.Before having a baby iam a working Professional in Building And Constrution  Sector Administrator . After baby formed i quit my job and become full time house wife. Because of my cooking  interest i wish to open an blog. Lots of interest on Baking i went for Baking classes and i get an oppurtunity to works as a Baking Trainer in Avinashilingam University Jan Siksha Sansthan in Coimbatore, i took Baking Classes there. Now i am quit my baking classes and now i am in home only.
     Please visit my blog and encourage me to post lots of things in my blog. Thank you guys for showing interest to know about myself.
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEDHU VADAI OR UZHUNTHU VADAI

CREATOR : SRIYA   PREPARATION TIME : 5 HOURS COOKING TIME  : 1 HOUR TOTAL TIME : 6 HOURS BREAK FAST CUISINE:  SOUTH INDIAN SERVES : 7 I...